Browse Online - Order - Collection/DeliveryPlease read our guidelines before ordering or visiting
Reserve online and we will either ship your order or contact you to arrange a safe time and place for collection from the store.
Please note: We are not able to ship kids' bikes at this time. This is due to unprecedented demand. They are available for click & collect only.
Cyclesense Terms and Conditions
- Making your Payment
- If you don't have a credit card or are not confident inputting your details via e-mail, then we do offer alternatives. You can pay by cheque, postal order or credit card without entering any sensitive details on the web... We will then confirm by phone or email that the goods are in stock. If you prefer ordering by phone, please call the shop on 01937 530303 All orders that are in stock and received by Cyclesense before 3:00pm GMT, will be dispatched the same day. Any orders received after 3:00pm GMT or over the weekend will be dispatched the following working day.
- How to Contact Us
- A full set of contact details is included on our Contact Page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
- Shipping and Handling
- Bikes £12.50 next day service Parts & Accessories minimum £2.50 for 1st class recorded delivery. Fully Assembled Tricycle £75.00 (this is to cover carrier costs and cost of extra packaging. All claims for damage must be notified within 3 days of receipt of item.This does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act.
- Your Security and Credit Card Security
- We value your security and as such have done our utmost to ensure that none of your personal information is at risk while you are visiting our site. Credit Card Security: We have a secure online buying facility which you can rest assured is totally safe to use. We don't keep any of your credit card details on our system after the transaction is processed and verified.
- All prices quoted on this website include VAT at the UK rate of 20.0%
- Your privacy
- Back Orders
- Once you have placed an order with us, we will be in contact with your soon after, mainly to confirm your preferred payment method, but secondly to confirm whether your chosen products are in stock. There is no obligation to continue with the sale should we not have the product available. You will be offered the option to Back-Order the items and should you choose to do this, we will endeavour to give you a true indication of the date upon which you should expect to receive said goods. We will request a deposit for ordering specific goods on your behalf where relevant (these details will be given to you at the point when we contact you). If we fail to secure the goods you have back ordered within a reasonable (the estimated) time, you will be under no obligation to proceed further with that order. This is extremely rare. Should you choose to cancel a back ordered item BEFORE our expected delivery date, we reserve the right to withhold a reasonable proportion of any deposits already paid.
- If you wish to complain.
- If you would like to complain, please contact the store either by telephone 01937 530303 or by mail or email (see contacts page) all complaints are to be addressed to the managing director
- Our aim is for all our customers to be 100% satisfied with any product purchased If in the unlikely event you are not happy with your purchase cyclesense ltd will refund the retail cost* of the product, provided that it is returned in a perfect saleable condition within 7 days. Any item bought in error will be exchanged*, ie where you buy the wrong size. All goods that we sell are covered by a warranty. Most items have a warranty provided by their respective manufacturer BUT this warranty must be carried out by us. If you feel that you have an item which is faulty, please return it to us with a copy of your original proof of purchase. If it is found to be a genuine fault of manufacture we will of course repair or replace it free of charge and return it to you with no postage charges. However, if the item is found not to have a genuine fault covered by it's warranty we will contact you to tell you of this. If you subsequently require the product to be returned back to you, we will have to make a charge for carriage. *unfortunately we cannot refund actual expense ie postage and packing and you will be charged for postage on any replacement items we send out where the original mistake was not ours. PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT AND YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS ETC.
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.