PIRELLI Cinturato Velo 700x24C
Cinturato Velo is the tubeless-ready clincher tyre from Pirelli, crafted around protection and comfort, without compromising performances.
Pirelli's experience and the reliability of SmartNETTM Silica technology combined with the tubeless-ready comfort and the resistance of the Armour TechTM technology facilitated the creation of a new clincher tyre with a unique DNA, perfect for long-distances and various terrains.
Armour TechTM construction (patent pending) combines various components, in order from inside to outside, which add to the 60 TPI Nylon casing underneath:
- High density Nylon layer from bead to bead, which protects against cuts as well as improved stability at low pressure riding and contribute to make the carcass air tight when used with liquid sealant
- High density waved aramid fiber breaker belt placed underneath the tread, which provides protection against punctured and sharp object cuts.
- Aramid fibres dispersed into the tread rubber compound (SmartNETTM Silica) in two layers: an outer one (cap) which grants performances (dry & wet, mileage, contact feeling), an inner one (base) which, thanks to an higher gradient of those fibrils, slows down the penetration of foreign bodies towards underneath layers
- Good rolling resistance
- Dry & wet grip,
- Supreme comfort
- Excellent puncture protection
- Mileage longevity
- Superior handling for extreme safety feeling.
- Armour Tech
- Smartnet Silica
- Functional Groove Design
- Ideal Contour Shaping
- Make an Enquiry
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery Information