BZ OPTICS PHO Bi-focal Photochromic Glasses Pink
The world's first bi focal photochromic sunglasses, featuring high impact UV activated photochromic lenses which transition from clear (Cat 0) in low or no light to dark (Cat 2) in full sun.
The bi focal magnification which is moulded discretely into the rear of the lens is available in +1.50, +2.00 and +2.50 powers.
The TR90 super lightweight hybrid frame has dual moulded non slip flexible temples ideal for wearing under open or full face helmets. The adjustable non slip nose piece ensures optimum fit and comfort for all face shapes.
- Lightweight flexible frame with dual moulded non slip temples.
- Adjustable non slip nose piece for comfort and fit making them ideal for a wide range of face shapes and sizes.
- Small clips which make changing lenses effortless.
While the glasses were originally developed for cycling they are ideal for many other applications and sports.
- Golf - being able to read or write on a score card or while playing in low light situations.
- Driving - being able to view a Speedo, GPS, map, the radio, clock or other instrumentation night or day.
- Motorcycling - the glasses fit comfortably under a full face or open face helmet and allow the rider to read all instruments night or day.
- Running - reading GPS and HRM.
- Orienteering - reading maps, a compass or GPS.
- Trekking or walking - reading maps or a GPS.
- Building or construction ideal for inside or outside reading plans and measuring, viewing fine work.
- Sailing - while the glasses are not polarised they are ideal for those who wear glasses to read while competing in overnight ocean racing etc.
- And after training - reading the cafe menu.
- Make an Enquiry
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery Information