|Description||GIANT NeosTrack GPS cycle computer
Designed in collaboration with Bryton, this powerful yet price savvy unit features a 2.6" screen, a massive 33 hour battery life, ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity, plus turn by turn breadcrumb navigation. The unit is impressively light for the size, coming in at just under 80g.
Designed to meet a variety of training needs for cyclists, there's an option to plan and perform workouts in the 'Giant lab'. The 'testing' option allows you to record your max heart rate, lactate threshold heart rate, FTP and MAP (max aerobic power). The step by step instructions on screen make it easy to follow, with the results auto imported into your account to improve your training zones and ride feedback.
All of your data is stored in the NeosTrack app via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi upload, available on Android or iTunes. From here, you can easily set up auto upload functions to popular training apps such as Strava or TrainingPeaks. From the NeosTrack app, you can plan routes and upload back to the head unit with ease.
The Giant NeosTrack comes supplied with a charging Micro USB cable, out front mount, stem mount and band fittings in the box.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver
- As used by Team Sunweb pro cycling team
- Intuitive, easy to use user interface
- Navigation via GPX file upload or device ride history
- Accompanying NeosTrack APP available to download from Google Play or iOS APP store
- Connects to ANT+ or BLE devices
- Large easy-to-read 2.6" LCD Anti-glare display
- Enhanced battery life: Up to 33 hours on a single charge
- Di2 compatibility via Bluetooth
- Training Smart System: Provides a variety of power data (Current Power/IF/TSS/Pedal Balance) also with pre-loaded 'FTP' test protocol and 'To Plan' function, which allows tracking physical condition and customised workouts
- File Compatibility: Ride data saved in 'fit' file format for uploads to popular training software sites such as TrainingPeaks, Strava, etc.
- IPX7 waterproof protection
Orders within the UK
If your item is in stock, we will do our best to despatch your order the day you place it. In busy times we tell you how long it will take us to process it.
Take advantage of free carriage on orders over £35 for small items! A few select items are excluded from free postage and any carriage costs are calculated in the basket screen.
For small items we use Royal Mail second class post which is usually a 2-3 day service. You do have the option to upgrade to 1st class (usually next-day) at an additional charge if you require your order sooner. Please note in some cases the item will need to be signed for, so please provide an address where someone will be in.
Bikes are sent using TNT's next-day service and we will contact you with expected lead times. Please supply us with a delivery address where there will be someone in to sign for your parcel. If there is nobody in when the couriers call they will leave a card. You can then phone them to arrange delivery for another day or collect your goods from your local depot (a photo ID with proof of address will be required).
Orders outside the UK
For small orders placed from outside the UK we use Royal Mail's International service. Larger items will be sent via courier.
If the website doesn't quote a price for your location. Please contact us for a quote for the shipping cost before placing the order.
All the prices on our website and catalogue are in pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
If your order is being delivered to a country within the European Union then your bill will include VAT.
If your order is being delivered outside the European Union then you will not be charged VAT, but you will need to pay your country's customs fees and import duties when you receive your package.