Free Lifetime Servicing with Electric Bikes
We now offer free servicing for the lifetime of the electric bikes that we sell (over the value of £2500, see full terms below). We do this because we understand that our collection of electric bikes are of premium quality and we would like our customers to enjoy them as such for the duration of their use.
We have years of experience servicing electric bikes and have all the software required to run diagnostics on the systems we stock.
What does our free lifetime servicing involve?
Put simply, all labour costs are covered as part of this offer. If any new/additional parts are required, our workshop team will contact you to discuss before proceeding.
The full list of terms is below, but one of the conditions of this offer is that we must see the bike for a service at least once a year or every 5,000 miles (whichever occurs first). The mileage is easy to track via the e-bike's display unit. We do this to prevent the bike from falling into disrepair; making it too difficult for us to service.
Our usual workshop appointment system applies. We always advise calling us in advance to book your bike in to make sure you are without it for as little time as possible.
The electric bikes we sell should only require servicing once or twice a year depending on how much use they get. We ask that our customers bear this in mind when taking advantage of this offer.
Terms & conditions:
- Offer valid on electric bikes sold by us following the 1st of January 2018.
- Valid only on electric bikes sold at a full recommended retail price of greater than £2500.
- Lifetime servicing includes 1 free standard service per year or every 5,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
- Customer must purchase any additional parts from Cyclesense.
- For offer to remain valid, bikes must be brought to us for servicing at least once a year or every 5,000 milles (whichever occurs first).
- Offer applies only to original owner of the bike registered with us. It does not pass on if the bike is sold to a second owner.
- Lifetime servicing does not apply to bikes purchased through cycle to work schemes or finance schemes.
- Lifetime servicing offer applies only to electric bikes sold at the full recommended retail price. Bikes sold at offer prices are excluded.